We now are offering Devs Base Swag. Get yours now.
https://teespring.com/devs-base-swag
http://www.zazzle.com/devs_base

Re: [OFFICIAL] Dirty Unicorns 11 -- OnePlus 3

Djulio91 wrote:
infamousvincci wrote:Anyone having problem with fingerprint scanner? sometimes its not working when the phones screen is off for like 10 minutes. Wont let me unlock with fingerprint.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Try blu spark kernel. Fingerprint work perfect

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Devs Base mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Your camera didnt break? The built in with rom? Which version of blu spark did u use?

Djulio91 wrote:I changed the rom for consumption with blue spark. I wanted to ask who had kept the kernel stock as they are consuming, especially in deep sleep and how speed of fingerprint. Thanks at all

Im using DU 11.4 with bs r118. I used the kernel built with the rom and im having really good battery life but the fingerprint is working 7/10 times. In blue spark it works all the time. Idk if thats the cause but i dont have a problem right now.

infamousvincci wrote:
Djulio91 wrote:I changed the rom for consumption with blue spark. I wanted to ask who had kept the kernel stock as they are consuming, especially in deep sleep and how speed of fingerprint. Thanks at all

Im using DU 11.4 with bs r118. I used the kernel built with the rom and im having really good battery life but the fingerprint is working 7/10 times. In blue spark it works all the time. Idk if thats the cause but i dont have a problem right now.

Can confirm this. Having the same issue with stock kernel. Hope this will be fixed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Devs Base mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Return to “OnePlus Three (oneplus3)”