We now are offering Devs Base Swag. Get yours now.
https://teespring.com/devs-base-swag
http://www.zazzle.com/devs_base

Re: [RC] Dirty Unicorns 11

anarkia1976 wrote:
infamousvincci wrote: What problem are you having?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
It is reported on jiira and in the RC thread

_[@AK.]_
Yeah i came back to stock because of the said problem. Then i saw the new weeklies 3/18 so i tried to ask first if its fixed. U saved me time. Thank you.

[RC] Dirty Unicorns 11

Hello

I need more tests but looks like my 3T with 3/18 weekly not always detect my touch on the display after i wake up and unlock the phone. The home buttons works but the display doesn't response any touch. Need to lock-unlock again with power button and after that the display is ok, working as normally. My phone was on charger when i detect this problem. I will test without charging.

And for the heat problem: i didn't detect this hot problem but looks like my phone is awake more than 90% in the last 3 minutes. I will investigate it...

Update: in the last 1 hour my phone was in awake state more then 95% of time. PowerManagerService.Display and PowerManagerService.Wkaelocks and qcom_rx_wakelock keep awake the phone. This 3 items eat more than 60% of awake time.

I'm on the op3 and haven't had issues with overheating or deep sleep on the newest 3/18 weekly since freezing OnePlus pocket mode with titanium backup. Can anyone else verify that this works for them? Or is it just a coincidence?

csirek wrote:Hello

I need more tests but looks like my 3T with 3/18 weekly not always detect my touch on the display after i wake up and unlock the phone. The home buttons works but the display doesn't response any touch. Need to lock-unlock again with power button and after that the display is ok, working as normally. My phone was on charger when i detect this problem. I will test without charging.

And for the heat problem: i didn't detect this hot problem but looks like my phone is awake more than 90% in the last 3 minutes. I will investigate it...

Update: in the last 1 hour my phone was in awake state more then 95% of time. PowerManagerService.Display and PowerManagerService.Wkaelocks and qcom_rx_wakelock keep awake the phone. This 3 items eat more than 60% of awake time.
Hops... Soft reboot. I used the Google maps that made a FC. After that i restarted the Maps. 3 minutes later the phone made a soft reboot. I met lot of soft reboot earlier my previous OP3 with DU 11.1 . But now i use a 3T with same problems. 03/18 with dyna gapps. I reinstalled the apps via the Play, just use TB for 2-3 small apps (chat, pagerduty) but thats all. No deep sleep, AndroidOS keep the phone awake more than 30 minutes in the last 1 hour.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Devs Base mobile app powered by Tapatalk

csirek wrote:
csirek wrote:Hello

Hops... Soft reboot. I used the Google maps that made a FC. After that i restarted the Maps. 3 minutes later the phone made a soft reboot. I met lot of soft reboot earlier my previous OP3 with DU 11.1 . But now i use a 3T with same problems. 03/18 with dyna gapps. I reinstalled the apps via the Play, just use TB for 2-3 small apps (chat, pagerduty) but thats all. No deep sleep, AndroidOS keep the phone awake more than 30 minutes in the last 1 hour.

I came back to weeklies 2/24. Im on 3t. No issues so far on mine :)

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

[RC] Dirty Unicorns 11

anarkia1976 wrote:
keaheng wrote:Hi OP

You may want to see this. The commit will help alot in term of battery life.
https://github.com/franciscofranco/one_ ... dee159270e
Do you have made a scientific test?

It does work perfectly fine. The standby time is amazing. It does not effect to anything. Been using my HTC 10 and OP3T.
But I'm now back to DU and I hope the dev will consider to do so. Actually the kernel that comes with the rom is already advanced. Just want to push it further :D
I respect the dev decision. I will keep using DU anyway.

Return to “OnePlus Three (oneplus3)”