We now are offering Devs Base Swag. Get yours now.
https://teespring.com/devs-base-swag
http://www.zazzle.com/devs_base

[NIGHTLIES] Evervolv 7.1

10/22 with the latest stock kernel or SKZ kernel makes this a brand new tablet again. Titanium Backup froze/force closed and erased all my backups somehow but doing everything completely fresh and clean makes this build even more impressive. Devs this is absolutely incredible.

[NIGHTLIES] Evervolv 7.1

dmzumwalt wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:56 pm
BGrosse wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:57 pm
10/30 runs absolutely smoothy, too. Thanks Team Evervolv for this release! New WiFi driver seems to breath new live into these aged devices... :-)
Is it solid enough to serve as a daily driver?

For sure, depends on your user profile and what you wanna do with it. I've installed it now on 2 64Gigs, one 16Gig and a 4G TP. Everything works fine and for me it's OK. Of course you cannot expect the power of a quad core device with 4Gigs RAM. But you already know... ;-)

[NIGHTLIES] Evervolv 7.1

BGrosse wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:57 pm
10/30 runs absolutely smoothy, too. Thanks Team Evervolv for this release! New WiFi driver seems to breath new live into these aged devices... :-)
Interesting since the changelog indicates no commits for the Touchpad, although there may be upstream merges in other projects. Placebo effect?

Re: [NIGHTLIES] Evervolv 7.1

It is fairly easy to tell by the way the device wakes on this rom that something fundamental has been changed for the better. I have 3 tablets flashed with it so we'll see if this continues to be the case or if the sessions go "sour" over the next few hours. I pretty much can tell if a session is beat by the way the device wakes from a long idle.

Lip Lip Lip

P. S. Please don't tell me that dev on this ROM stops here because 8 is around now. That type of disregard for a good ROM just because another codebase exists to dev doesn't seem to have a lot of merit in my mind. Thanks.

Sent from my Touchpad using Devs Base mobile app powered by Tapatalk

lip wrote:It is fairly easy to tell by the way the device wakes on this rom that something fundamental has been changed for the better. I have 3 tablets flashed with it so we'll see if this continues to be the case or if the sessions go "sour" over the next few hours. I pretty much can tell if a session is beat by the way the device wakes from a long idle.

Lip Lip Lip

P. S. Please don't tell me that dev on this ROM stops here because 8 is around now. That type of disregard for a good ROM just because another codebase exists to dev doesn't seem to have a lot of merit in my mind. Thanks.

But i must say.....this seems utterly and totally fixed as far as coming out of sleep mode goes......fucker woke right up, and I'm talking IMMEDIATELY. As soon as I touched that home button biiiiizzzzzzang the pig woke right up......AND more importantly it was immediately usable, and in TAPATALK no less! Tapatalk, normally has been THE MOST WHOREISH / SLUTTIEST PIGLETTO STILLETTO of all the apps. All I can do is will my ears pointed, raise one eyebrow and get that Mr. Spock look, from the original Star Trek series goin on and say........"interesting...........FASCINATING!

8]

Bwhahahahahahahaha!

This one was sitting idle on battery power.......lets see what the one in the dock does. Muwhahahahaha!

/me wonders if dropping a cereal bowl on top of his head and shaving his hair to that absolutely nerdy straight bowl cut that Spock [from the ORIGINAL Star Trek] had might be appropriate at this moment but decides his kids might miss the bus.............and having to drive the kids to school and check them in at the office might be.............FASCINATINGLY inappropriate with a phresh, self inflicted, bowl cut extrodinaire!

Bwhahahahahhaha!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Philthy phlashing is phun!

Lip Lip Lip

Return to “HP Touchpad (tenderloin)”