We now are offering Devs Base Swag. Get yours now.
https://teespring.com/devs-base-swag
http://www.zazzle.com/devs_base

Re: [NIGHTLIES] Evervolv 7.1

#1071
schwatter wrote:I have also a problem with the last releases. I'm back to 2017.08.25.
All later versions have some strange problem with shutdown the display when touching it in screensavermode.
My touchpad sit on the touchstone, so normally when touching it, the display wake up the device.
Same for me. TouchPad sits on the Touchstone all the time, turning off the display after several minutes it turns back on automatically. Touching the display or pressing the power button turns the display off. Quite odd....

Sent from mobile



Re: [NIGHTLIES] Evervolv 7.1

#1072
slaecker wrote:
schwatter wrote:I have also a problem with the last releases. I'm back to 2017.08.25.
All later versions have some strange problem with shutdown the display when touching it in screensavermode.
My touchpad sit on the touchstone, so normally when touching it, the display wake up the device.
Same for me. TouchPad sits on the Touchstone all the time, turning off the display after several minutes it turns back on automatically. Touching the display or pressing the power button turns the display off. Quite odd....

Sent from mobile
Hi. Can anybody help me!! the camera is upside down. Can you fix that? I'm in nightly 2017.09.24 Do you recommend any kernel that makes tp faster?

Enviado desde mi XT1635-02 mediante Tapatalk

[NIGHTLIES] Evervolv 7.1

#1073
joshua764 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:49 am
slaecker wrote:Same for me. TouchPad sits on the Touchstone all the time, turning off the display after several minutes it turns back on automatically. Touching the display or pressing the power button turns the display off. Quite odd....

Sent from mobile
Hi. Can anybody help me!! the camera is upside down. Can you fix that? I'm in nightly 2017.09.24 Do you recommend any kernel that makes tp faster?

Enviado desde mi XT1635-02 mediante Tapatalk
The stock camera is inverted. Use Open Camera from the Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... mera&hl=en

Re: [NIGHTLIES] Evervolv 7.1

#1074
joshua764 wrote:
slaecker wrote:Same for me. TouchPad sits on the Touchstone all the time, turning off the display after several minutes it turns back on automatically. Touching the display or pressing the power button turns the display off. Quite odd....

Sent from mobile
Hi. Can anybody help me!! the camera is upside down. Can you fix that? I'm in nightly 2017.09.24 Do you recommend any kernel that makes tp faster?

Enviado desde mi XT1635-02 mediante Tapatalk
For faster try skz kernel and for more options try kernel adiutor instead of just toolbox. Lots of suggestions on settings available on the forums.

Sent from my Touchpad using Devs Base mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Re: [NIGHTLIES] Evervolv 7.1

#1075
https://arstechnica.com/information-tec ... sdropping/

This new revelation today pretty much shuts down these TouchPads, since they depend pretty much exclusively on Wi-Fi connections (excluding the few 64gb devices made and still operational). Still looking for a solution or work around, but to be safe, shutdown the Wi-Fi for now. And never connect thru a public Wi-Fi, even if you have the WPA key. This issue appears to be world-wide.

Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.

Update: some interim ideas and a list of company routers with patches already... End devices (like TouchPads) still need to also be patched.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/prot ... soc_trk=ma



Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk


[NIGHTLIES] Evervolv 7.1

#1076
GlobalTraveler5565 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:31 pm
https://arstechnica.com/information-tec ... sdropping/

This new revelation today pretty much shuts down these TouchPads, since they depend pretty much exclusively on Wi-Fi connections (excluding the few 64gb devices made and still operational). Still looking for a solution or work around, but to be safe, shutdown the Wi-Fi for now. And never connect thru a public Wi-Fi, even if you have the WPA key. This issue appears to be world-wide.

Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.

Update: some interim ideas and a list of company routers with patches already... End devices (like TouchPads) still need to also be patched.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/prot ... soc_trk=ma



Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk
It will probably cost you money, but you can use wi-fi vpn services or commercial private wi-fi (Google is your friend). The wpa2 password can still be hacked, but the data is encrypted in the vpn and will appear as garbage.

[NIGHTLIES] Evervolv 7.1

#1079
GlobalTraveler5565 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:45 pm
Flintman, will you please re-release this edition with the revised WPA2 logic? I'm still using this on one tablet. Since these Old TouchPads depend largely on Wi-Fi connections and I use this device multiple times a day, I'd appreciate the spot update. Thanks!

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk
I'll update the 7.1 builds, should be done this weekend.

[NIGHTLIES] Evervolv 7.1

#1080
GlobalTraveler5565 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:45 pm
Flintman, will you please re-release this edition with the revised WPA2 logic? I'm still using this on one tablet. Since these Old TouchPads depend largely on Wi-Fi connections and I use this device multiple times a day, I'd appreciate the spot update. Thanks!

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk

In the meanwhile: get the newest SKZ kernel and you should be fine! :-)

Return to “HP Touchpad (tenderloin)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron