We now are offering Devs Base Swag. Get yours now.
https://teespring.com/devs-base-swag
http://www.zazzle.com/devs_base

Re: [NIGHTLIES] Evervolv 7.1

shumash wrote:
lip wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:33 am
W0w mad philthy changelog on 07-15....one's flashin right now. Doing this one following this post.

Lip Lip Lip

Sent from my Touchpad using Devs Base mobile app powered by Tapatalk
And most, if not all, of them are for other devices, most notably, the One Plus One kernel.
Yeah i upstreamed the oneplus3 kernel to match the stable changes

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Devs Base mobile app powered by Tapatalk

[NIGHTLIES] Evervolv 7.1

elginsk8r wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:35 pm
nevertells2 wrote:@elginsk8r

Did you receive a PM from me about a user named Sivabalan? I can't tell if the PM system
in DevsBase is working or not. It shows everything I try goes into the Outbox, but never
shows as sent.

Thanks,
NT
Yes i got it and passed the info to jmz through telegram

Thanks i'm curious how is telegram different from a PM? I still think that PM's sent from DevsBase are not going out to him. They show up in the "Out Box" folder but not in the Sent folder. I did see one of the PM's when I replied to you did show up in the Sent folder. But all that I have attempted to send to him do not. You might want to mention that to him and ask him if he received any from me.

NT
Last edited by nevertells2 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: [NIGHTLIES] Evervolv 7.1

nevertells2 wrote:
elginsk8r wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:35 pm
Yes i got it and passed the info to jmz through telegram

Thanks i'm curious how is telegram different from a PM? I still think that PM's sent from DevsBase are not going out to him. They show up in the Sent folder but not in the Sent folder. I did see one of the PM's when I replied to you did show up in the Sent folder. But all that I have attemped to sent to him do not. You might want to mention that to him and ask him if he received any from me.

NT
Different app, telegram is more of an instant message. I only used that to make sure it got sent. Even though our messages went through, i didnt want to risk it not going through.

[NIGHTLIES] Evervolv 7.1

Hey all sorry mad busy at work. Been playing around with some of the settings to give this device a little kick to speed it up a little more. I have a test build that I need tested run over to the testing thread and help me out. Remember don't post your comments about testing in this thread only the testing thread this one is for nightlies so there is no confusion.

Return to “HP Touchpad (tenderloin)”