We now are offering Devs Base Swag. Get yours now.
https://teespring.com/devs-base-swag
http://www.zazzle.com/devs_base

[RC] Dirty Unicorns 11

bryanx86

Re: [RC] Dirty Unicorns 11

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Attempted using cast feature under quick settings to connect to Chromecast and am unable to. It will say "connecting" and then it will say"connection has ended." Tried three times back to back in this log. Thanks for any help and hope this helps you figure it out.
Attachments
Log_2017-01-02_16-18-14.txt
(104 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
Dmx

Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:46 am

Hi everyone. Yesterday I got myself a K1 and of course I would like to customize it. For now I'm on stock ROM, rooted. I few things I would like to know, maybe someone can shine some light on it.
Is She still actively developed for the K1, and what are the Drawbacks right now on DU besides Microphone and Camera compared to stock?

Edit: Flashed DU yesterday, works great apart from the known issues. Hopefully this device isn't dead, really liking DU in the Shield, smooth as ever.

Gesendet von meinem SHIELD Tablet K1 mit Tapatalk
flatratte82

[RC] Dirty Unicorns 11

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:12 pm

Hi,

how are things going with DU on the shieldtablet?
I considered to build it at home but unfortunately it is not among the list of supported devices.
Can we expect any further development for it at DU?

Regards
Dmx

[RC] Dirty Unicorns 11

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:12 pm

Seems like the Shield is back in the Mix, I installed the Weekly today. Camera works fine now, GPS also.
Only thing is the Microphone isn't working, other than that is smooth as DU on every other Device. Would love to see the Mic working hopefully or is that not possible somehow?

Edit: Ah damn, Youtube is also not working :-(
aditya2603d

[RC] Dirty Unicorns 11

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:09 pm

My Shield Tablet is running as smooth as ever I have seen it on any ROM. The lag after prolonged use that bugged the stock ROM is not a issue at all in this. I am also getting pretty solid SOT times going by Shield standard. Only bug I found out was YouTube is not working, the app works fines but it only plays audio but no video. I used Beans mini Gapps. Don't know if it's the issue with Gapps package or the ROM. Expect this everything is rock solid. Kudos to team
Dmx

Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:46 am

It's a ROM problem. OP isn't communicating much unfortunately so for now I'm back to stock because Microphone and Video playback are quite important to me on a Tablet. I'm going to wait and see what happens.
But you're right, the ROM is very fast and flies on the Shield compared to Stock.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk

supertory

Fri May 19, 2017 5:06 pm

Dmx wrote:It's a ROM problem. OP isn't communicating much unfortunately so for now I'm back to stock because Microphone and Video playback are quite important to me on a Tablet. I'm going to wait and see what happens.
But you're right, the ROM is very fast and flies on the Shield compared to Stock.

Did anything change in last week's weekly?

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Devs Base mobile app

Dmx

Sat May 20, 2017 11:13 am

supertory wrote:
Dmx wrote:It's a ROM problem. OP isn't communicating much unfortunately so for now I'm back to stock because Microphone and Video playback are quite important to me on a Tablet. I'm going to wait and see what happens.

Did anything change in last week's weekly?

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Devs Base mobile app
Sorry, I don't know since I'm using Stock. I would've tried it again in a few weeks.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Return to “Nvidia Shield K1 (shieldtablet)”