We now are offering Devs Base Swag. Get yours now.
https://teespring.com/devs-base-swag
http://www.zazzle.com/devs_base

[RC] Dirty Unicorns 11 -- Shamu

Ocelotofwoe wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:43 am
IvanCampos wrote: Depends on which gapps you used.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Devs Base mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Beans mini gapps July 25th or Open gapps Micro August 19th. I switched to Open 8-19 from Beans hoping that the gapps was the issue. Widget is still missing.

Sent from Nexus 6
When you click on the little icon beside each gapps package in the Open Gapps website it takes you to a description of what's inside each package. When you go into the Micro package it says "Google Calendar (replaces stock/AOSP Calendar)", so there's your answer. As for Beans gapps, the full package replaces Calendar, but the Mini package shouldn't; are you sure you downloaded the right one?

Re: [RC] Dirty Unicorns 11 -- Shamu

IvanCampos wrote:
Ocelotofwoe wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:43 am

Beans mini gapps July 25th or Open gapps Micro August 19th. I switched to Open 8-19 from Beans hoping that the gapps was the issue. Widget is still missing.

Sent from Nexus 6
When you click on the little icon beside each gapps package in the Open Gapps website it takes you to a description of what's inside each package. When you go into the Micro package it says "Google Calendar (replaces stock/AOSP Calendar)", so there's your answer. As for Beans gapps, the full package replaces Calendar, but the Mini package shouldn't; are you sure you downloaded the right one?
Opengapps aside, I was flashing the mini. But, I was also flashing the Team black out Google calendar, and that must be overwriting it. Google must have changed something in their app, because I used to be able to have both. Thanks for the help!

Sent from Nexus 6

Moepda wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:40 pm
We were having nfc issues but all is fixed now , no bugs presently ...
Awesome work @Moepda. Looks like 8.0.0 r34 includes 8.1 changes. I have a feeling DU has waited to release Oreo for devices in order to avoid having to redo or fix changes with .1. 😉

If you have merged 8.0.0 r34, any luck getting Netflix and YouTube TV working? I have the DRM libs from Angler merged, and the app DRM info is reporting a L1 modular widevine support, but the videos refuse to load.

Wavedashdoc wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:30 pm
Moepda wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:40 pm
We were having nfc issues but all is fixed now , no bugs presently ...
Awesome work @Moepda. Looks like 8.0.0 r34 includes 8.1 changes. I have a feeling DU has waited to release Oreo for devices in order to avoid having to redo or fix changes with .1. 😉

If you have merged 8.0.0 r34, any luck getting Netflix and YouTube TV working? I have the DRM libs from Angler merged, and the app DRM info is reporting a L1 modular widevine support, but the videos refuse to load.
8.1 just built today so not yet flashed or tested anything , will look at your query though asap

Shamestick wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:56 pm
Hey @Moepda I had a question regarding the last OFFICIAL-v11.7.2 ROM (with unicornblood kernel). Is there any way to make the notification light persistent again? I know that was changed to blinking at some point but I was hoping for a quick revert since there doesn't seem to be an option in settings. Thank you
All work finished on nougat back in August , finalising builds for Oreo 8.1 now so there aren't any fixes available in afraid

Return to “Nexus 6 (shamu)”