We now are offering Devs Base Swag. Get yours now.
https://teespring.com/devs-base-swag
http://www.zazzle.com/devs_base

Re: [Official] - Dirty Unicorns 11.6 - (Google Pixel XL) - {marlin}

angrydinosaur wrote:im new to XL from 6P, can i confirm that I can only flash one zip at a time with XL? meaning flash one zip and reboot, then reboot to twrp to flash something else?
You can flash as much as you want at once. In the flashing instructions in the OP it tells you the order. You actually need to flash TWRP right after the ROM flash if you want to have TWRP. If you reboot without flashing TWRP right after the ROM, you won't have TWRP and you will need to flash it via Fastboot.

The only thing I do separately is SuperSU (exactly like instructions in the OP).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Devs Base mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Bigal1542 wrote:
angrydinosaur wrote:im new to XL from 6P, can i confirm that I can only flash one zip at a time with XL? meaning flash one zip and reboot, then reboot to twrp to flash something else?
You can flash as much as you want at once. In the flashing instructions in the OP it tells you the order. You actually need to flash TWRP right after the ROM flash if you want to have TWRP. If you reboot without flashing TWRP right after the ROM, you won't have TWRP and you will need to flash it via Fastboot.

The only thing I do separately is SuperSU (exactly like instructions in the OP).

If I flash more than one zip at once I get stuck on the white Google screen without the powered by android logo.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Pixel XL 128GB

angrydinosaur wrote:
Bigal1542 wrote: You can flash as much as you want at once. In the flashing instructions in the OP it tells you the order. You actually need to flash TWRP right after the ROM flash if you want to have TWRP. If you reboot without flashing TWRP right after the ROM, you won't have TWRP and you will need to flash it via Fastboot.

If I flash more than one zip at once I get stuck on the white Google screen without the powered by android logo.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Flash the rom and TWRP zip reboot. Then go back to recovery and flash whatever you want depending on what you flash you might need to flash twrp again.

Sent from my Dirty Marlin using Dev-Base mobile app

Return to “Google Pixel XL (marlin)”