We now are offering Devs Base Swag. Get yours now.
https://teespring.com/devs-base-swag
http://www.zazzle.com/devs_base

❧ Mono/Art [substratum theme] ❧

User avatar
Binoy
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:10 am

Re: ❧ Mono/Art [substratum theme] ❧

Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:26 am

Image

Image

Hi,

I am on Tesla N build for Oneplus2. The Mono theme is awesome. But i am facing a permission error after applying the theme. So here is where am facing the issue. Settings->Battery. The font color is not visible...

Edit: It happens for Liquid themes only...

Binoy
beachbum2049
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:56 am

Re: ❧ Mono/Art [substratum theme] ❧

Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:39 am

Dejan, I'm having an issue with the Google clock app force closing with Art overlay applied. I only happens on the world clock tab, the second tab. It doesn't crash on the Alarm (1st tab), Countdown timer or Stopwatch tabs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
User avatar
De Jan
Contact:
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:57 am

Re: RE: Re: ❧ Mono/Art [substratum theme] ❧

Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:50 am

Binoy wrote:Image

Image

Hi,

I am on Tesla N build for Oneplus2. The Mono theme is awesome. But i am facing a permission error after applying the theme. So here is where am facing the issue. Settings->Battery. The font color is not visible...

Edit: It happens for Liquid themes only...

Binoy
Liquid doesn't work (well) on Nougat

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Devs Base mobile app powered by Tapatalk
User avatar
De Jan
Contact:
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:57 am

Re: RE: Re: ❧ Mono/Art [substratum theme] ❧

Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:52 am

beachbum2049 wrote:Dejan, I'm having an issue with the Google clock app force closing with Art overlay applied. I only happens on the world clock tab, the second tab. It doesn't crash on the Alarm (1st tab), Countdown timer or Stopwatch tabs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I guess you are talking about AOSP clock, you'll get that fc without theme too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Devs Base mobile app powered by Tapatalk
User avatar
De Jan
Contact:
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:57 am

❧ Mono/Art [substratum theme] ❧

Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:51 pm

Version 8.0
- Fix animated tiles fc on 7.1 roms

❧ DOWNLOAD ❧

Mono/Art 8.0
beachbum2049
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:56 am

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: ❧ Mono/Art [substratum theme] ❧

Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:04 pm

De Jan wrote:
beachbum2049 wrote:Dejan, I'm having an issue with the Google clock app force closing with Art overlay applied. I only happens on the world clock tab, the second tab. It doesn't crash on the Alarm (1st tab), Countdown timer or Stopwatch tabs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I guess you are talking about AOSP clock, you'll get that fc without theme too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Devs Base mobile app powered by Tapatalk
I'm using com.google.android.deskclock as installed by OpenGapps.

Version 4.6.1

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
User avatar
De Jan
Contact:
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:57 am

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: ❧ Mono/Art [substratum theme] ❧

Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:00 pm

beachbum2049 wrote:
De Jan wrote: I guess you are talking about AOSP clock, you'll get that fc without theme too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Devs Base mobile app powered by Tapatalk
I'm using com.google.android.deskclock as installed by OpenGapps.

Version 4.6.1

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Maybe it's gapps issue. I have installed Google clock from the Play Store and don't have any fc.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Devs Base mobile app powered by Tapatalk
User avatar
mind.
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:47 am

Re: ❧ Mono/Art [substratum theme] ❧

Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:59 pm

Sadly the theme doesn't work on legacy 7.1 ROMs for bullhead, causing a bootloop. Using SuperSU, cleared vendor/overlay followed by a reboot before applying the theme.
User avatar
tsubus
Dirty Unicorns Team
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:45 am

❧ Mono/Art [substratum theme] ❧

Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:14 pm

I would love every bit of this if there was the possibility to theme notifications without touching the statusbar. If I unselect SystemUI headers, notifications are white. If i'm missing something, let me know. Thanks!
Hi
User avatar
mind.
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:47 am

Re: ❧ Mono/Art [substratum theme] ❧

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Man, what's up...?! Theme seems to be completely broken...

Set:
- dark grey (default) background
- Arc blue accent

What I really got:
- pitch black background
- teal notification slider and accent
- partly yellow, partly green, partly grey settings icons

Also Play Store and G+ are white, not dark.
The theme is not usable in this state. Reboot doesn't help either. No Mono/Art overlays where installed before, so clean install.

ROM: AICP latest nightly
Device: Nexus 5X
Image
Image
Image

Return to “Dark Themed”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest